Think about it. We can take anything and turn it into something efficient and awesome. Take Sara Blakely for example, the owner of SPANX. She wanted something slimming to throw on under her dress and couldn't find what she was looking for. BOOM, she created it and SPANX was born.
Diaper bags have seriously lacked in the past. Are they all made by men? Why are they always looking like an old couch, have zero pockets, or lack functionality? Moms, this one is for you!
We wanted to know exactly what elements moms are looking for in a diaper bag. So, we reached out to our INSTA Tribe of over 100K moms to find out. These women didn't hesitate to chime in and quickly we discovered the top 5 things they're seeking in a diaper bag today. Many of these moms have multiple kids and have tried several different diaper bags. We found out all the details!
Here's their TOP 5 List:
1. Backpack Style - This was the top MUST in a diaper bag. Comfort, ease, and the ability to hold your baby and the bag are important. They mentioned shoulder bags got too heavy or were hard to maneuver with kids.
2. Large Top Opening - You'd be surprised at the amount of stuff you'll stuff in your diaper bag as time goes on. Diapers, wipes, bottles, extra clothing, blankets for starters, add extra kids or a laptop you'll need a second bag! "Find a bag with a large opening and a lot of space, you won't regret it." - Sheila L told us.
3. Pockets on Pockets - We were surprised that this wasn't first on the list. Nonetheless, pockets are really stinkin' important. There is nothing worse than your baby crying and you haven't to shuffle around your bag trying to find what they need. The more pockets, the better. Large and small we'll take them all! BONUS: A bag with some insulated pockets to help keep the bottle warm.
4. Stylish - Why are there so many ugly diaper bags out there? Many of the prints are hideous and look like my grandma's old couch. Even she is over it, live in the now! A functional diaper bag backpack that maintains style is a solid win. And so necessary!
5. Also Good for Dad - So dad wants to use the bag too, ehh? Teasing dad, we'll be happy to let you! Many moms were saying their bae didn't want to touch their girly diaper bag. I suppose it makes sense. If we want help, we'll need to offer them something a bit more neutral.