Breastfeeding in 2019 is different than ever before. The evolution of little human feeding is getting pretty advanced, Houston, can you hear me? 🙈
We've reached out to over 100K moms on our Lenny Lemons Instagram and came up with everything you need to feel comfortable and confident breastfeeding this year. Don't stress mama, we've got your back 🙌🏽
- Breastfeeding Cover - Babies need to eat! Wherever, whenever, time is no consequence ;) Grab one of these handy covers to feel yourself more comfortable feeding literally anywhere.
- Breast Pump - If you are a working mom, producing an irregular amount of milk, having latching issues, overproducing, or just want to stick your milk in a bottle and have somebody else feed your little, you'll want one of these!
- Nipple Cream - You will not believe how painful chapped nipples are! You'll want to get this and apply to your nipples daily to prevent that from happening. You will not regret it!
- Nursing Pads - Stick these in your bra to prevent milk from leaking through your shirt. Disposable or reusable is your choice.
- Milk Storage Bags - When you have excess milk, AMAZING. These will help you store and freeze them for future use!
- Nursing Pillow - Helps keep you and baby relaxed + comfortable during nursing. Nursing is very soothing to the baby, many times they'll fall asleep.
- Bottles - Our tribe chimed in strong with this one. If you're breastfeeding, still buy bottles + formula. Many shared stories of having an issue at some point with feeding, in which they'd need to turn to bottles be it temporarily or permanently. Being proactive helps!
- Nursing bra - These seemed like a hit or miss for our mamas. Some loved it, some said they never used them. I nursed for a short time, but wore regular/sport bras and has no issue getting the ole boob out for nursing. Checkout the reviews and see if you can relate to any to know if it might be right for you.
- Nursing tanks - These were the most recommended! They are slimming and have cups for you drop in your nursing pads and also make it super easy to feed your little.
- Nursing Chair - I LOVED my rocking chair! It was such a nice and easy way to feed, and so soothing for the baby. Here are a couple great ones that should last forever!
The main thing always stays the main thing. You are blessed mama to be able to provide and love on your little mini. Enjoy it and do what makes you feel good! Enjoy motherhood with gratitude, love, and lots of laughs ❤️
Shoot us your comments or questions, we'd love to hear them!
Owner | LL