We secretly all want to raise genius children that'll make millions of dollars and take care of us during our elderly years. That can't be too difficult right? Asking for a friend.
Story time is a magical little time to escape, bond, imagine, and connect with your child. Or husband, whoever you are reading to...
With tons of children's books on the market, how do we even find the gems for our babies first year?
Here's what we learned with children's books. The first priority is definitely pictures. It's gotta have pictures on each page along with good illustrations. You'd be surprised at how colors and shapes can grab your little ones attention.
Second, it's also gotta have a fun story, good lesson, or an underlying message. There are some seriously pointless books I've read with my littles, why did we buy that one again? Yawn.
Sit back and let us take this one mama, here is a list of our top baby and children's books. Some of these have been around since we were little tots. How cool is that?
Find all of these books on trusty Amazon, aka Gods gift to mothers.
1. Oh the Wonderful Things You Will Be - By: Emily Winfield Martin
2. The Very Hungry Caterpillar - By: Eric Carle
3. Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See. By: Bill Martin Jr.
4. Love You Forever - By: Robert Munsch
5. Giraffes Can't Dance - By: Giles Andreae
6. Peek a Who - By: Nina Laden
9. Peek a Boo Forest - By: Lamaze
10. Pout Pout Fish - By: Deborah Diesen
11. Goodnight Moon - By: Margaret Wise Brown
12. Baby Touch and Feel, Animals - By: DK
13. If Animals Kissed Goodnight - By: Ann Whitford Paul
14. On the Night You Were Born - By: Nancy Tillman
15. I Wish You More - By: Amy Krouse Rosenthal
16. First 100 Words - By: Roger Priddy
17. Oh, the Places You'll Go - By: Dr. Seuss
18. Dada - By: Jimmy Fallon
19. Dear Zoo: A Lift the Flap Book - By: Rod Campbell
20. Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You - By: Nancy Tillman
21. The Giving Tree - By: Shel Silverstein
What are your favorite children's books? Tell us what you like more than these listed + how often you read with your littles.