So, you've decided to breastfeed, great! Mothers along the way have paved the path and come up with some great products for an easier and more comfortable feeding session. We are hooked on a handful of them and are excited to share them with you!
You know the age ole debate. Not everybody is able or interested in breastfeeding. Either way, a fed baby is what ultimately matters! Nursing does promote some undeniably great benefits for both mom and baby. Here's what WebMD has to say...
Breastfed babies overall experience:
- Ideal nutrition
- Easier digestion
- Lower risk for sickness
- Lower risk for asthma and allergies
- Increased sense of security from physical contact
Breastfeeding mothers overall experience:
- Faster loss of baby weight
- Lowered risk of breast cancer
- Uterus retracts back to pre-pregnancy size faster
- Saves money! No need for formula, bottles, etc
- Lots of bonding with baby
When it comes to breastfeeding, there's been an incredible evolution of helpful products to allow for a swift and comfortable feeding session with your mini. Here are our absolute favs: